Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

AWESOMESAUCE ARTIST STATEMENT

My artist statement

By Kate barker.

When I was a young lad. I saw things that other people did not see. I spent 18 years of my life, playing pokemon. And why? Why would you play a childs game for eighteen fricken years. Well let me tell you. I. WAS. HARDCORE YO. People were all like "oh shes persistent," or "oh she obsesses", but the truth is, its ALL TRUE. I was hardcore at pokemon just like how im hardcore in art. Everyday, I do a training exercise of drawing a train, UNDER A TRAIN. Pretty extreme? Well I see the bottom of trains better than everybody else. As a morning meal, I have cinnamon toast pencils. Their LEAD and CINNAMON flavors combined to make me even more HARDCORE than I was before. After 8 hours of drawing, 4 hours of mental training (sitting in a field of flowers (nevermind they were weeds) thinking of how much MORE HARDCORE I could be, I realized how everybody elses lives were so different compared to mine. They only had 2 hours of HARDCORE TRAINING, and they did fine? So was I obsessing ? damn straight. (this is the reflection part guys). When I trained to become a professor, I met dream and girl with guns who shoots stuff. They taught me, that you can love dreams (LOL)


 


 

So to this day I am an accomplished professor.

I know my colors too since I am HRDCRE.


 

BLU

GRN

YLW

WHT

BLK


 

See? I r smart.

And this is where my actual statement begins: I love colors. And I love pokemon. And, I think, I love naruto too, but sasuke sucks ass. So we all know what that means: I totlayy know what HARDCORE is =D


 

And as an accomplished professor and am VERY hardcore, I let people know the truth. I HAVE. To pee. :D


 

:D

2 comments:

Mal said...

I am constantly reminded of my total failure of moving us away from mainstream-land and onto the no-man's land of Blogger.

There has to be something out there. Something like Xanga, where lots of people gather, but for people who grow out of Xanga.

Or maybe it's called Facebook -.-" Blogger should at least strive to be like them. Or there needs to be a hybrid site - a blogging database that receives the same amount of traffic that Xanga once had. I feel awfully alone out here.

I'm getting to where I have to force myself to post anything anymore. I have a few posts in mind that need to happen. Just more "how fandom began" type nonsense.

And have you heard? Apparently I'm soon to be retired of my postings on Esoterical. Or so I'm told. One more game to cover and then show's over.

And then what? T-T

Mal said...

And don't worry, I WILL fix your blog.