Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Posty truly is toasty

When you write one in the morning. Haven't written one in a while, i know i should :\ so hur i am.
I have no rant in me, its too hard to just sit down and rant when its...not 2 AM XD
So you'll get the bare basics from me today. I beat Dissidia this week, if i were to score it, an 9 out of ten, the good points were the customization, the amount of modes for heroes, many characters variable differences and long story mode. Bad points however were the fact that its annoying to level up villans when they have no modes themselves, and would take alot more time leveling up new characters. I played with Tidus, and hes 73 now and the only person closest is onion knight at level 30. The individual stories were interesting, but the main story was like "wut" the whole time, so bland and "omg im gonna kill you for CHAOOSSS." and chaos is a bitch. :[ It really is like an 8.5, but my biasedness for characters and what they say and the nice music+ending cutscene bumps it up.

Anyways, been living life, drawing, rock banding, sort of gaming, whenever I can't draw. i'd really like to play ffX or x-2 over, but then i still have to start days, mario and luigi bowsers inside story, finish scribblenauts T___T WHERES MAH TIEMMMM AUGHHHH

Its always my tiem isnt it. Even in real life i feel like I'm running out of time. Anyway, todays post has ended, crack it up, irrationalize, and comment.

No comments: