Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

THOUGHTS FROM DRIVING IN MY CAR TOO MUCH.

part one :]
see. I could be like an AWESOME writer. if I wanted.

Even my biggest fears, and lies, they're controlled by you.
You who gave me meaning
Took it away.

I don't have much to live for
So I live to think
Of what I had
Of what I have
One year it took to sink
that I cant do
What I did with you
Not so long ago.

I don't regret my decisions
I regret yours

You come in
Swoop down
You don't know me
But you look for me
When i'm searching for you
You didn't want to be close
But
My friend.
You're a lot closer than you think.

You took me apart, reassembled me when i needed it
A different person?
Just well oiled
To know right and wrong
To be back on the path
That life takes me.

So while you live your new life
I'll live my old one.
We'll converge someday.

Your eyes will meet red
Mine green.
And I'll know that in that one moment
Truly
without a doubt
It was me
You were thinking about.

~Kayton