Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Couple THINGSSS

Just stuff that pops into my head about me or in general, I gotta blog it or else what D: wheere shall it go?!
-On Bentley Jones
So I've been listening, and singing, to Mistah BJS new Finally Free album this week, ALOT. And Exitttt pointed out how Joe (inoue), was better. So I started thinking, WHY do I like what I like. So I pulled out my handy dandy notebook, wrote down some clues, and now I'm gonna share them for me and blue! (you?) lol
I kind of...from time to time, write my own songs. without a beat, and without well, writing. For example, sometimes I turn my radio completely off in the car and just...spout words. Sometimes they rhyme, sometimes I'm not witty enough to think on my feet and come up with a rhyme. soo. yeah. I started noticing ESPECIALLY with this album, that some of the lines that BJ has, along with his emotion, matches my rhythm and lines as I sing. Its crazy. I can't explain it. Like I guess, in my head, BJs tone in my head matches my own. that's how I sound in my head. lol.
SO if you wonder how im like OHMAHGOODNESSBENTLEY JONES and you're like, why does she act that way? tadaaa lol.
-I ALREADY SAID THIS BUT I HAVE REALLY HORRIBLE DREAMS.
FORGET logic, I dont even WANT to explain to you what happens in some of these dreams. god. that last one? >.> it was like a mix of college and anime and games. or my perception of college. with....game characters. sounds fun? NOT IN THIS CONTEXT. aughaughfsdkjglk
-Not only am i an amateur songwriter, I'm also an amateur fanfiction writer !
Last night I was cleaning out my Deviations, and i found a few under the narusaku club, and im not nearly as into narusaku as i used to be you know? but either way, these SUCKED. augh. lol. in my head i was all like. this should have TOTALLY HAPPENED RIGHT HERE. and then i was like. FRICK IT *spends an hour writing up like a 2 page piece*, it wasnt very good. i just think its funny.
IN MY HEAD THINGS ARE EITHER ALOT BETTER OR ALOT WORSE.
FRYS WAS BETTER IN MY HEAD
NARUSAKU PLOTLINES ARE BETTER IN MY HEAD. more vivid at least.
DREAMS ARE WORSE.

ALSO. I AM HARDCORE. GOODBYE.
~Proffy

No comments: