Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

This. Is. YOGURRRTTTT!!!

Om nom.

In an attempt to get mal to write a blog, I am writing one ! yay!

Last week was the first days of school. I'm pleased with my classes because really its just shit I do every day (art art English; so drawing and writing :] ) I am somewhat frustrated with not having lunch with people; this happened last year and gives me far too much time to think, hell, I even READ BOOKS D: And drawing won't do me any good, I already do that for about 3 hours a day. So I think I'm gonna see if I can find some interesting books. Maybe I'll read pendragon again or try lightning thief. I get off pretty early; so I'm hoping to do running at the park; the one mom showed me is AWESOMETASTIC OMG I punch myself for waiting this long and not going all the times they went. Hopefully this Lax year will give me ideas, but sometimes I need difficulties to thrive.

Next up, I got dissidia this week yay! I am making this part (hopefully) transparent as to not spoil mal.

Dissidias gameplay is very different than what many of us experience. To put it into words, its like Smash bros brawl + Soulcalibur with bits of fire emblem, final fantasy (of course) and sonic thrown in. tiem to justify all that. Smash bros uses different A and B attacks depending on which direction; and is the same with Dissidia, but one letter is attacks that give you bravery(or how much you can attack) and the other HP (or how much damage you take off.) To harm the enemy more, one must have more bravery, if its at 0 (reset after every contacting hit), then someone can break you, and get a major boost of bravery, and lead to a higher attack. For something that has you sort of smash square and circle, fighting those stronger than you becomes a difficult task of seizing the moment. It is a lot like Soulcalibur based off its epicness, how they must gain a crystal for cosmos or chaos; and the narrators all soulcaliburness "TALES OF SWORDS AND SOULS, ETERNALLY RETOLLD." XD oh and some of the menu music is like it as well. The map system is a board, you move and you lose a point and bigger bonuses, and obstacles stand in your way; so the fire emblemness is knowing who to fight (usually for treasure or experience) and to do it swiftly. FINAL FANTASY IS AN OBVIOUS POINT. D: cant get more cloud than "what are we fighting forrr" and tidus "daaaaaddd I HATE YOU." And lastly. Its like sonic in that you sort of take care of chaos, but really you win battles and this chocobo, based on your performance, gets you treasure and heightened exp bases. My favorite part I think is the calendar system, I don't know if tehres anything like it. You are asked which day is your favorite to play, and on that day your given bonuses like 2X exp and such. Rewarding for your favorite day is so cool : D So far I've played out Tidus, Zidane, Cloud, Squall, and most of Cecil; and I have to say I still like tidus, zidanes sort of annoying, cecil is very hit and miss much like squall, but squalls WAY more powerful D: and cloud is…default.


 

So that's pretty much it. Maybe one day I'll do a post about some random files I found on my monsters; its exceptional writing for me :]

No comments: