Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

31 Days of Rants~ Punch

Really? XD I numbered all the 31 words and I got a random number from exit…. I think my latter numbered words suck XD
Number 29 out of 31, Punch.
There are several people in this world I’d like to punch. Not that id do it of course, I think a small slap would work, but sometimes you want to punch someone. Figuratively cuz that’s just what you WANT to feel. The satisfaction of SOMETHING connecting with them. When thoughts don’t quite work, physical connection is better than none. I cant punch OR slap anybody tho, as least not with passion. It’s not that we’re looking to harm them with our punches, most of the time, we’re looking for the opposite.
Physical affection. A lot of friends I’ve made had this idea. Instead of talking out something to them, a good punch or even a poke would be the means of our talking. When you do it, its just like a hi, but hurts XD Sometimes, I can actually BE hurt if they DON’T punch me. I think I had two main people at kerr who I did this with. Names not mentioned, one I would purposely try to kick/punch each other in the halls to say hi. For someone else, it meant who could poke each other first in the cafeteria. Yeah, those are pretty fond memories of each of those people. In middle school, much was the same, we’d poke and prod each person we knew. Not to hurt them, but as a means of hi.
On a side note, Hawaiian punch is delicious; fruit punch juicy juices are AWESOME, meh on those fruit punch Capri suns tho.
If we could use our punches to speak, how would we punch people? Those we love with MORE or less vigor? Where would we punch ‘em? Hit the ones we hate in the face and those we love on the arm? If things worked that way people would be more honest about who they like and who they don’t. But even so, we’d find a way to confuse people with our strange methods of punching. If we punch somebody in the chest, maybe we’re trying to get their heart to beat faster, a sign for graceful flirting. To punch someone in the arm could be a way for them to change their nerves of pain if something is hurting them elsewhere. Like our aim-speak, where sarcasm doesn’t show up easy, maybe to punch someone I dunno in the ear is insulting their hearing. Or maybe it’s insulting their sense of smell. We’ll stick with words shall we?!
What about if you punch someone to actively strengthen a bond? Like the punch for a hi, you can start a fight like bonding brothers and engage in battle. How is battle bonding you say? Is it knowing the movements of the other, say if the opponent doesn’t speak on the battlefield? Naruto claims a true punch lets him see the future or into sasuke’s heart or something. I’d say there’s truth in this, for I’ve spent many a super smash bros hours talking about nothing but feeling bonded to my opponents/allies.
If everything could be solved with a good punch.

Kayton

1 comment:

Hira said...

*PUNCH*
and you can keep wondering where >D